EuroMillions jackpots are huge, often dozens of millions of dollars. So it is normal that huge numbers of people across the world try to win it. Normally you would think that if you buy a lot of tickets you have a better chance of winning.
That is not true. If you have a ticket that matches the winning number, you still need to live a life with the lottery company otherwise you will not receive the money. They do not make mistakes.
So there are some things that you can do to increase your chances of winning. Here are some advice and tips on how to increase your chances.
- Play in areas where the Egp88 is not played. The reason for that is there are less competitors because the population is less.
- Generally, the tickets that are purchased in the local area are not counted. Double check your number.
- The lottery number that have least tickets are the hot numbers – those numbers that are typically picked in the evening. So if you see these numbers, it is better to rebuy than to mark your number. The numbers that are usually picked are cat names and those that are rarely picked are the cold numbers – those numbers that are usually picked the least.
If you are a persistent person, you could mark your tickets in a simple marking fashion, to avoid sharing your winnings with others. That way, you will only have to share with two or three other people instead of all the members of the syndicate. You also need to keep in mind that sharing with others is not always welcomed.
- Find out if there are multiple winning tickets in a single draw. In that case, it is better to mark more than one ticket. However, keep in mind that doing so is not necessary, so it is wise to choose to play with only one ticket.
- Play with different numbers, different dates and different numbers of weeks. It is better to mix up the numbers, if you have to choose seven numbers in a single draw. In that case, you may even have a better chance of winning by playing double or triple numbers.
- Play in combination with other players. Syndicate members must also buy tickets for their own tickets. It is quite possible that the syndicate will share the jackpot, and if there are several ticket holders, the prize will be split evenly between all of them.
- Play on consecutive weeks. It is best to wait for the weeks when there are less players. Then, the betting will also be lesser because there are fewer people and more competition.
- The amount you bet for each ticket must be the same. Otherwise, you will not be able to claim the prize in theuously amount of time. The law of averages calls for betting frequency to increase or decrease. However, you have to take note that your betting frequency must not Verge your overall winnings.